The points of view of Ribeira da Barca's fishermen are essential for understanding what is happening in the Cape Verdean waters. We followed a usual work day of fishing with some of the the most experienced fishermen in the village. The catch was disappointing as it often is, with just 6 fish caught. Ze Antonio and Nelson gave us a long and very interesting interview aboard their little boat.
A Day Out at Sea
Posted in Sandgrains By
- Sandgrains Cape Verdian music
- Krakow Film Market
- Green Film Festival in Seoul
- DVD ready!!!
- Visions du Réel
- Final Sandgrains Trailer
- Sandgrains Launch in Brussels
- Edit Completed!
- Sandgrains Poster
- Sandgrains in D Repubblica
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°4 GreenAttack
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°3 Dead Shark
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°2 Underwater
- Publication on the Courier International
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°1 Charco Bay
- Final Production in Sweden
- Sandgrains on The Guardian
- Event in Lisbon
- By Shark Divers - Refreshing Documentary Work
- Guest blogging with Greenpeace