We left Ribeira da Barca on the island of Santiago, together with José for the second chapter of production: Mindelo, on the island of Sao Vicente. While traveling we made a stop in the capital Praia, where another part of production has been filmed. We met with the Cape Verdean Coast Guard, and had a very informative interview with the geologist Sonia Silva at the University, about the geological and environmental effects of sand gathering and the destruction of Cape Verde's beaches.
Posted in Sandgrains By
- Krakow Film Market
- Green Film Festival in Seoul
- DVD ready!!!
- Visions du Réel
- Final Sandgrains Trailer
- Sandgrains Launch in Brussels
- Edit Completed!
- Sandgrains Poster
- Sandgrains in D Repubblica
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°4 GreenAttack
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°3 Dead Shark
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°2 Underwater
- Publication on the Courier International
- Sandgrains Sound Tracks n°1 Charco Bay
- Final Production in Sweden
- Sandgrains on The Guardian
- Event in Lisbon
- By Shark Divers - Refreshing Documentary Work
- Guest blogging with Greenpeace
- Production in Brussels